A note to my readers
The vast majority of the knitting related links on this blog go to Ravelry. If you are a knitter or crocheter who hasn't found this wonderful resource, please head there today.
Duchess County Sheep and Wool Festival - Rhinebeck, New York October 20-21
On The Needles
- RT @ADOPTPetRescue: Looking for a super sweet girl?? Then Shelly is the one for you!
Shelly is a 10 month old Lab mix, who is about... htt…
about 6 hours ago
- Stopped by a train and got to see this beautiful and vibrant rainbow. We could even see the whole… http://t.co/ZHGBwCOsqi
about 16 hours ago
- RT @ADOPTPetRescue: Lacey: Lacey is a 5 year old Great Pyrenees/Chocolate Lab mix. She was originally adopted from our rescue but... http:/…
about 1 day ago
- RT @ADOPTPetRescue: Happy Tails - Kenzie found her forever home and a love for boating! http://t.co/p3cPUyihkH
about 2 days ago
- Someone is super excited for his nail trim. He loooooves coming here. #waggytails #dogsofinstagram… http://t.co/E0jKTB8bSQ
about 2 days ago
- RT @ADOPTPetRescue: Looking for a super sweet girl?? Then Shelly is the one for you! Shelly is a 10 month old Lab mix, who is about... htt…
StatPressVisits today: 21
Total Visits: 26424
Copyright Information© 2008 LittleWit.
All Rights Reserved.
Category Archives: Yarn
I managed to get several lovely goodies at Rhinebeck this year. (I am not sure that’s a very hard feat!) First up I walked directly to the fairgrounds for opening and then directly to the line for the Jennie the … Continue reading
While on holiday in Scotland, my friend Sarah arranged for us to visit Lilith of Old Maiden Aunt at her dye studio. It was a wonderful day and we spent several hours dyeing up yarns. Ok, well I spent several … Continue reading
An update on my knitting challenge. I did not manage to cast on a new project last weekend from the basket of yarn to be depleted but I did get a project cast on from that basket Tuesday night. I … Continue reading
Ever since we got back from Scotland (oh right, I should blog about that!) I’ve been planning all of the crafty projects – for the house, for Christmas, for myself, for loved ones, for fun… Who really needs a reason? … Continue reading