A note to my readers
The vast majority of the knitting related links on this blog go to Ravelry. If you are a knitter or crocheter who hasn't found this wonderful resource, please head there today.
Duchess County Sheep and Wool Festival - Rhinebeck, New York October 20-21
On The Needles
- RT @ADOPTPetRescue: Santa walking Mason today... Too cute!!
Pet Pictures with Santa! My Vet in Westerville today, come on out! http://t.co…
about 13 hours ago
- Screwed up my brioche hat this afternoon but also figured out how to drop down and fix it. #likeaboss
about 13 hours ago
- Woke up early to workout, saw multiple tweets from city saying roads are sheets of ice. Sitting by the fire crafting now. Totally the same.
about 23 hours ago
- RT @ADOPTPetRescue: Don't forget about Pet Pictures with Santa tomorrow at MyVet in Westerville from 1-3pm - It will be a great time!... ht…
about 1 day ago
- May need to call in "too cozy" today. He's on my leg and I don't want to move him. #puppers… http://t.co/4dkK8jKEb4
about 2 days ago
- RT @ADOPTPetRescue: Santa walking Mason today... Too cute!! Pet Pictures with Santa! My Vet in Westerville today, come on out! http://t.co…
StatPressVisits today: 11
Total Visits: 27277
Copyright Information© 2008 LittleWit.
All Rights Reserved.
Category Archives: Yarn
I managed to get several lovely goodies at Rhinebeck this year. (I am not sure that’s a very hard feat!) First up I walked directly to the fairgrounds for opening and then directly to the line for the Jennie the … Continue reading
While on holiday in Scotland, my friend Sarah arranged for us to visit Lilith of Old Maiden Aunt at her dye studio. It was a wonderful day and we spent several hours dyeing up yarns. Ok, well I spent several … Continue reading
An update on my knitting challenge. I did not manage to cast on a new project last weekend from the basket of yarn to be depleted but I did get a project cast on from that basket Tuesday night. I … Continue reading
Ever since we got back from Scotland (oh right, I should blog about that!) I’ve been planning all of the crafty projects – for the house, for Christmas, for myself, for loved ones, for fun… Who really needs a reason? … Continue reading