Subscribe by Email
A note to my readers
The vast majority of the knitting related links on this blog go to Ravelry. If you are a knitter or crocheter who hasn't found this wonderful resource, please head there today.
Duchess County Sheep and Wool Festival - Rhinebeck, New York October 20-21
On The Needles
- RT @MyDaughtersArmy: Today marks and celebrates one year of full marriage equality in America.
about 12 mins ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Don't spend your emotional energy on things that don't matter or people who don't value you or your time. https://t.co/OECC…
about 8 hours ago
- RT @sharethefact: https://t.co/ov6Wh2G0rP https://t.co/csxxybxTeo
about 11 hours ago
- RT @ikaznihs: I'm disheartened to say I took these from an album of nearly 100 similar #Brexit screencaps:https://t.co/ekTgkupwoF https://t…
about 15 hours ago
- RT @textillia: Textillia's Homepage and Patterns + Fabrics sections are now (and forevermore) PUBLIC! https://t.co/TscXSKvQZc https://t.co/…
about 16 hours ago
- RT @MyDaughtersArmy: Today marks and celebrates one year of full marriage equality in America. #LoveWins https://t.co/PgLkhIHz0d
StatPressVisits today: 23
Total Visits: 32521
Copyright Information© 2008 LittleWit.
All Rights Reserved.
Category Archives: House
So for those of you who have been to my house before, can you tell what’s missing in this image? Perhaps this image will help. There is a suscpicious lack of wallpaper and a dividing rail between the two rooms! … Continue reading
The boy and I spent some quality time in the last week of 2011 doing a serious clean up of our spare bedroom. Over the course of the last year it had morphed into the catch all room where we … Continue reading
In May, the boy started a new job closer to home that allows him to have more time at home on a daily basis, which has just been wonderful. In June they switched his schedule to Sun-Thurs so now he … Continue reading
Over the weekend and during the week last week the boy and I dismantled the closet in my office, painted and hung new shelving. Prompted by a request from me to hang a decorative shelf over my sewing machine table … Continue reading