My trip up to the lake this weekend resulted in a large chunk of knitting being accomplished. I knit like a woman possessed all last night and for the majority of today. My fern shell is complete up to the bust line and I have done the left front. I began the right front when we returned home from the lake tonight around 8pm. As I am all tuckered out for the night though, I am choosing bed instead of more knitting. Perhaps there will be an FO parade this week. But for now I am going to go to bed and enjoy the thunderstorms that are rolling in. G’night!
Subscribe by Email
A note to my readers
The vast majority of the knitting related links on this blog go to Ravelry. If you are a knitter or crocheter who hasn't found this wonderful resource, please head there today.
Duchess County Sheep and Wool Festival - Rhinebeck, New York October 20-21
On The Needles
- RT @sillermoon: HUGE recall of frozen fruits & veg for possible Listeria contamination, 42 separate brands. Check your freezer!
about 50 mins ago
- When you say that family leave should be used to recruit the best candidates you're implying that anyone else isn't worthy. #PaidFamilyLeave
about 11 hours ago
- I feel like maybe he's a little too young to sew now. Can't even reach the pedal. #1year… https://t.co/CSoV2Sx6dd
about 19 hours ago
- I was thinking I might not ever finish this blanket but I can see the end now! 🙌 And my knitting… https://t.co/SbxU3kMW4a
about 1 day ago
- Hanging out with our little critter at the zoo. @ Columbus Zoo and Aquarium https://t.co/OcQCHKlGzf
about 2 days ago
- RT @sillermoon: HUGE recall of frozen fruits & veg for possible Listeria contamination, 42 separate brands. Check your freezer! https://t.c…
StatPressVisits today: 6
Total Visits: 32267
Copyright Information© 2008 LittleWit.
All Rights Reserved.