Since my last to do list was actually rather helpful, even if it didn’t appear so on the surface, I think I shall start another one. These tasks are to be done before I head to Maryland Sheep and Wool Friday May 1st.
- Finish Vivian.
- Cast on one of the tops with the Shelridge W4. It looks like the Fern Fitted Shell may pull out as the winner there. Unless Green Gable makes a last minute effort to come through.
- Knit at least 2 more inches on that lace scarf that’s been dawdling.
- Make a decision about the Belgian socks, to rip or not to rip? Will they fit a normal man’s foot? Are they really that big? Who knows?
- Pick out the next pair of socks to be knit and cast them on if everything else is progressing alright.
- Spend at least half a Saturday in the sewing room – clean up and oil the machines and pick out projects for the fabric laying around.
- Get the indoor vegetables planted.
- Spend at least 2 hours on the drop spindle to see if I can reclaim that spark.
- Begin the clean out of the backroom for our guests that are coming this summer.
- If there’s another free Saturday start piecing together my t-shirt quilt.
Oh and just for something pretty to break up the monotony of the text – one of my recent yarn purchases: